How to create an account
- Navigate to ugcesports.gg in your browser.
- Select the green button labeled “Sign Up” near the top right corner of the page.
- Create your Username, enter a valid email address, and create your password.
- Click “Create Account”
- Select the role that is most appropriate for you: Player, Student, Administrator.
Player: Players are members of our community that are competing as individuals, or with a team, but are unaffiliated with any school’s sanctioned program.
Student: Students are members of our community that are competing as individuals, or with a team, and are directly affiliated with their school’s sanctioned esports program. A student can be in middle school, high school, or college.
Administrator: Administrator’s are members of our community that oversee school sanctioned teams within our community. Administrators are able to access and set student eligibility requirements, manage a team’s “Team Page”, and access other features unavailable to students or players.
- Create your profile by filling out the form with your name, date of birth, etc.
*Additional step for Students – Students will need to fill out additional “Educational Details” to properly identify their scholastic program within our community.
*Additional step for Administrators – Administrators will need to select from our list of roles which most accurately describes their role as an administrator. (Ex: Teacher, Athletic Director, Principal, etc.)